lördag 18 oktober 2008

yawn!

Good morning everyone!
I just woke up and tought that I wanted to write, even though I don't have anything specific in my mind... Well as you can see in yesterdays blog post's comment, the game we play'd was *Eye Toy* and not "Eye Game" ^-^
Right now my head hurts like hell, because I slept too long ^.^'' Hmm...
My weight has began to jump up and down again, wich is really annoying, because one day I can weight about 50kg and then the other day it has increased to 56kg, and then it drops again.. I really don't know what to do about it :/ My friend suggested that I should start eating on proper times, maybe I should try that out.. It's just a bit hard, because of my "tight" schedule, geez.. now I sound like a buissness woman ^~^'' Well if you have any good advice, don't hesitate to comment :)
Well I think I'll go and grab some breakfast.. Or should I maybe call it lunch?.. Adiosu!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

inser du ironin i detta blogginlägg?! "Min kompis föreslog att jag skulle börja äta regelbundet, kanske jag skulle prova det". Och sen " Jag ska nog gå och äta frukost...eller kanske lunch". xD