onsdag 22 oktober 2008

School!

Right now I'm sitting in school, having a free period, waiting for the next lesson to begin. These computers really are lousy and SOO slow, it's kind of hard to write with this keyboard too. The day has been very boring, almost half the class is practising working experience at the upper secondary school, tomorrows my turn again-.- for some reason I don't really like it. Everyone stares and they look down on you when you're walking across the hallways... It feels really un pleasant. Besides I don't like the school in its entirety.. a nasty place, as you can read in my previous post. Yesterday evening I went throgh some brouchyres of Finnish schools. I think that Finland is the right place for me ^-^ Even though I've heard that it's a lot harder there... but I'll manage! I mean, if I can survive for even a whole year in a Finnish school, then I'll manage a year in Japan too! But now I've gotta' go! Bye-bye!!

Inga kommentarer: