söndag 1 februari 2009

Nante subarashii otenki desho!

Today is the first day of February. And all I can say is wow... The weather would be perfect for skiing or jigging. Haa.. I feel so happy ^-^ By the way, sorry for the freaky post last night... I got a bit too absent-minded, so I didn't really watch out for what I was writing ~.~ Sumimasen...
eheeh.. I just asked my Mum' and lil'sis "if they would get the chance to choose any kind of superpower in the world, what would they choose?" Mother didn't know, but my sister answered right away "I want to be like Spiderman! To shoot spider's webb and fly through the sky!"... The movie they're watching right now propably mattered her answer a bit... Spiderman 3.. -.-
What kind of power would you choose? If I'd have the chance to pick one then... I'd want to have the ability to understand everyone, so that I'd be able to make them happy. Wouldn't it be nice to understand how everybody feels inside... To see when they feel bad, so that they wouldn't be forced to suffer alone.. yupp... that's that.
I'm searching for a new drama to watch now that Gokusen's ended. I just can't seem to find any good ones -~- Well I'm off ''BaiBai''

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I would like to be able to be invisible! xD Not all the time. I would get in a plane to california XD It's so freakin cold here right now.

Anonym sa...

To fly....I think...or to make the greatest music in the universe...haha or telepathy...