lördag 21 februari 2009

Hello World

I woke up about two hours ago.. It's a bit lonely here when brother isn't home (he's staying at his partners place for a week).. but at the same time it's somewhat nice... I went to the store to byu food (the refrigerator screams of emptiness).. well because I'm not hungry at all I ended up buying two bags of toffees and a magazine instead ^^''.. I wish I would find a nice boyfriend too, one that would care for and look after me... maybe I have a bit too high demands.. XP There's no such guy in our society. Lucky brother.. Change of subject! Today the real Provincia Midnight Cup events will begin. This means that I'll have a bit more work to do than yesterday. We have our first assembly for the day at 5.30 pm. After this well start throwing out people that hasn't got an orange bracelet thing (you get one when you pay the admission fee). I don't really look forvards to the work.. dunno' why... I just haven't been feeling that well for the past three days... Hopefully I won't start vomiting again ^-^ By the way, I was at the school doctor yesterday, he filled the papers for me and fixed me the hepatit A & B medicine. I'll get it injected next Tuesday. I also got the appointment for the tuberculosis test for next Tuesday. Now I'll just have to refine my personal letter and make the picture pages. Then I can send the papers over to Explorius :) I feel somewhat happy for this... When this is all done, I can finally compeletly concentrate in school :D haa... Now I'll go and get a shower, so that my colleagues won't have to keep their breath's every time I enter the room ^^ yeah.. that was a lame joke.. then.. I'm off.

Inga kommentarer: