fredag 27 februari 2009

That's life

This morning I heard an old song on the radio, it made me feel sick, my mother used to sing it to me when I was little just before bedtime.
Today was an outdoors day from school, which was horrible because it was like -20 *C degrees below freezing point (and this was in the sun -.-). But before I went to the woods (where the classes were held) I had to visit the hospital for the results of my TBC test. I don't have TBC but I also don't have any kind of immun-system against it, which means *more needles and drugs...* I don't know what to think... Well I guess I'll just have to bare with it...
The sun is shining incredibly brightly and there's snow everywhere, such a nice day, don't you think?.. It somehow always feels so lonely when nobody comments on the posts´... I know it sounds stupid but that is the truth.. It's like, I'd be writing down these things and yet still not be heard.. Okay bakana.. I admit that I'm writing this blog for myself but still... I need comments! ^-^''
Sometimes the thought "Is this really everything life has to offer me?" goes through my head... "Is this really all I can get?" Well, no it isn't. That's why I keep on doing my best with the exchange thing :) Have you got a dream you'd fight for until the end?.. Well this is mine and there's no way in hell that I'd give it up for anyone. I really don't know where these thoughts came from... they just plopped up right out of the blue.. *Jaja..* I guess I'll take off now. *hejdåå*

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Bara för att jag är så snäll och underbar (eller snarare uttråkad. Jo, jag har ett liv. Ibland.)så tänkte jag ge en kommentar. Så att du inte känner dig ensam längre. Men jag har egentligen ingen aning om vad jag borde kommentera.

Okej. Detta är världens lamaste kommentar. Men jag tänkte säga att jag brukar läsa din blogg. Om det nu gör någon skillnad för dig.