torsdag 12 februari 2009

Sleepy.

It's been three days since my last post. I just can't seem to be able to gather enough streight nor time to drag myself to the computer and write something. *yawn. I've been incredibly tired for the last two days. There's so much to do and so little time to do it... By the way I've watched the movie "Twilight" god damn it, it was so good... And Robert Pattinson... so hot *drools´ XP . I definitly recommend it to everybody. And yeah, I've finished watching Hana Kimi too. It was hilarious, seriously... Such an happy ending ^-^
Today Pucca-chan (my personal camera woman), I, Lisa-chan and... I can't remember what I've called her in my previous posts... so I'll call her.. Birdie-chan, began the filmings for my personal presentation film that'll be sent to Germany. It was fun... even though I totally look like a pig in the camera, it went pretty well... When I grow up I'll get my face re-done with plastic surgery!.. Nah. I'd never do that, ya' know, even though I don't like the fact that my face isn't photographic... It's still me, the me I've always been and will always be... Why would anybody want to change that? Well.. well.. Tomorrow I, Lisa-chan and Chan-chan are going downtown again. This time our plans are just to hang out without any specific reasons... yeah.. Well I'm too lazy to write anything else... so.. G-night people.

Inga kommentarer: