onsdag 18 februari 2009

Ohisashiburi

I haven't wrote anything in a while as you propably have notised. I just can't seem to have enough time to do something as simple as this.. hmm.. I'll do a short summary of the past week just to up-date you a bit... Monday- we remained at school (after the classes of the day had ended), to work on a banderole for the rock concert that was about to come (the next day). After we finished the streamer, I left for the gym. Where I work out to strenghten my back muscles... I also run alot... it's nice to be able to run away from all your worries, even if it only lasts for a few minutes it's somewhat liberating. This time I ran a bit over 7 km, it took me approximately twentyfive minutes. Haa.. it felt so good ^^ Well then.. Tuesday- Today was the (not so) "big day". We had our schools rock concert... Damn we were so good... Pucca-chan and Lisa-chan both sang solo songs... Believe me when I'm saying that these two are future celebritys´.. and they're both good friends of mine ^^ I'm so proud of them.. hehe (sounds like a mother). That was about everything... I think..
I (and Lisa-chan) will be working from Friday to Saturday/Sunday night (not nonstop of course.. but many hours and late into the night), in a yearly event called "Provincia midnight cup". On Friday there'll only be floorball on the schedule so the day won't be that long, but on Saturday the real event begins, there'll be disco, live bands, movies, the floorball cupfinal and much more. So we'll have our hands full with work.. I hope it'll be fun :).. Well now I'll study for the physics test that I'm supposed to do tomorrow. ByE~

Inga kommentarer: