måndag 23 februari 2009

QuEsTiOnS

"Why help, and still never be helped? Why dry their tears, when your tears will never become visible for them? Why remember, and yet still always be forgotten? Why all this?" I thought this poem was nice, so I decided to post it. What do you think? Does it evoke any special thoughts inside of you? If so I'd like to know, because this poem caused me to think a lot about all kinds of stuff.
Yesterday when I finally got home after work, the time was around 2.45 am. Oh god I was happy to have survived that night ^.^'' Can you imagine serving floorball players (incredibly childish ones) all night, like dragging around their stuff from the wardrobe to the desk and back, nonstop -.-''. This was generally what I did for eight hours... Not so nice ~.~ But you got to do, what you got to do, right?
Today I began to sew on a pair of trousers in the handicraft, the fabric is so pretty (Burberry, I think it was). I hope that I'll manage to finish them before the An Cafe concert, I'd like to wear them there ^^ By the way, today my cousine will leave off to London for a week... gosh I'd so want to go with her.. Can you imagine, all the skyscrapers, shops and generally the greatness of such an enormous town.? Incredible... Well I'll just concentrate on the trip to Germany and the year in Japan... My handicraft teacher asked me about the year aboard, today... I was acctually a bit surprised that she knew about it... She told me that she'd heard someone mention it... I wonder who it was... Beacause I'd like that person to stop it... It's somewhat embarrasing when people suddenly show up start askin things about it, then they're like "oh.. you're so brave" and stuff like that -.- yeah yeah... Now I'll leave this cold room of mine.. and maybe I'll write something tomorrow... BaIbAi

Inga kommentarer: