lördag 7 februari 2009

Tjoo..

That is how I like to greet my friends at school. Weird, I know. I haven't been on the computer for a whole week... What a scandal. My mind has been occupied with so many different kind of confusing thoughts and I haven't had the time to write them down, very agonizing. A lot has happened during this week. We've had two national tests in the Swedish language. The fire alarm in school went on so that we had to evacuate the building and stand outside of it in the freezing cold snow storm for over a half an hour... I think. I have also been down town shopping with Chan-chan and Lisa-chan (after that we had a movie night at my place)... And I have scolded an childhood "friend" of mine... He has been behaving totally insolently... Making Chan-chan feel that bad... I can't stand the mere existence of him anymore.. to make her suffer that much... Unforgivable... If Chan-chan hadn't told me not to, I would already have hurt him... really badly.. But yeah... Unfortunately I'm not allowed to do it.. Lately I've been thinking a bit too much about everything...like the question - how am I going to survive?. Bakana.. to think about stuff like that... really, shirumo ka. -.-'' I don't know why, but I've been feeling very restless.. as if I'd like to acieve something much greater than I have. Strange... Today I looked up some new phrases in Japanese, this time it was things like"shirumo ka" as I wrote earlier (meaning-"who cares") and "monku iuna" (stop complaining) etc.
Have you ever watched a movie named Pride and Prejudice? It is the best movie I've ever seen, seriously. It's... perfect? I can't find any better word to describe it... you just have to watch it for yourself to understand. haa.. I'd like to be as pretty as Keira Knightley... *day-dreaming... Yeah. Sorry, I didn't have anything better to write about today. Hopefully I'll come up with something that is worth reading next time. Matane'

Inga kommentarer: