måndag 9 februari 2009

Tadaima. Came home a while ago.

I've been to the town with Chan-chan and Lisa-chan. We went to Candy world and the library... Even though it doesn't sound that interesting, it was incredibly fun. Just to be able to spend time with these two people makes me feel so happy. This certainly is the most eventfull year of my life... Or... at least I'll make it to the one.. Sounds lame doesn't it? that I haven't been doing anything up until now. But it's the truth, I've been too swallow´d by the school for these past fifteen years, but now we've decided on passing the last school year together, to study, spend time and generally make great memorys together is our goal... Or at least mine. ^-^ I just read through an old friends blog... That was a pretty harsh comment you left...^^'' (person in matter knows what I mean)... She (old friend) has improved much on controling her emotions... Which I am very glad for, keep it up.. :) Well yeah. I'll go and get something to eat.. Ciii*yaa

Inga kommentarer: