söndag 8 februari 2009

Rubbish

Yo. I just woke up. Wich propably is the reason behind my headache... I slept for too long ^^'' Tomorrow it's Monday again,. It feels as if the weeks are just flying by, everything is going too fast. We will watch an movie on first period in school tomorrow... I can't remember the name... But I think that the story was about an gay couple who wants to have a child... or something like that... Well yeah. Yesterday I wrote with an old friend... I don't know why but I just can't help but to feel irritated everytime I chat with her... wich is strange, because I don't usually feel irritated while writing to anyone, not even the most stupid people ~.~ this is confusing. Maybe it's her somewhat disturbing way of clinging onto the past and repeating the same things everytime we chat? Or then on the other hand it can be because of her insensitive way of being...? To be honest I don't have the time to care about things like that. I've been trying to come up with good answers for the incredibly hard questions wich is on the application papers that'll be sent to Japan... For example: how can I describe an normal day in our family, when every day is different? and what goals do I have for my high school studies?/ What do I hope to accomplish? Well I have no clue. So I'll bother myself with these kind of questions for the rest of the week... Beside of that, I have to do a two pages picture gathering with explanations... And the personal letter... That'll be a hard one... Well I'm off to get inspiration from the serie "Hana kimi"... Bye.

Inga kommentarer: