tisdag 11 november 2008

I'm SO sorry!

As you can read in the title I'm SO SORRY! for the almost six days long break between my post's. So I'm gonna tell you in short about the days that I haven't posted anything in. Saturday: We went to our grand parents house to celebrate the (coming) fathers day. It was horrile, I really don't like my "plastic" grandmother, it seems like she still think's that I'm eight ears old. It kind of pisses me off ^-^'' We ate.. or I mean the others ate cake, when I sat and chew on a little biscuit (I couldn't eat the cake bacause of my lactose intolerance). It wasn't fun at all.. man I sound really pessimistic ^~^
Sunday: The real fathers day, we went to our other grand parents place (my mums' mum and dad). It takes about a hour to get there by car, but surprisingly it felt as if the ride only took a few minutes.. When we arrived, our grandparents came and whished us welcome, it really made me feel good to see them again after such a long time apart. We ate cake, talked and generally just spent time there. I really enjoyed it.
Monday: I felt really happy when I woke up. School started at 8.10 am, and the first lesson we had was in geography. Second class, I had a private lesson in music (piano) this is when my head started to get blank, I couldn't even read the damn notes! I just sat there and stared at the black dots on the paper.. When I got to the maths class I couldn't solve a freaking easy sum, so I only sat there and stared at the numbers. It was a lot of staring. I thought that everything was because I hadn't ate enough with breakfast.. So when I got to the dining room I tried to eat, but I just couldn't get the food down proprerly :/ On the English class we got our test results back, mine were pretty good. After that the school ended. I stayed in town because I had a appointment at the fysiotek, again. The woman there did exactly the same things she did on the three earlier appointments, and it didn't help a bit. My back still hurts :( Well, on the evening I had karate practise that was really fun, thats when I started to feel weak again, I got this really hot, burning feeling on my cheeks, but I kept on going until the practise ended. So when I got home I dragged myself to the couch and tried to see clearly, but I hardly could see anything, everything was blurry. When my mum checked on me I had a fever. She ordered me to go to bed and rest immediately. And that's when my monday ended.
Today I've been staying home the most of the day, but I had a development conversation with my teacher so I had to go there. After that me and mum' went to the grocery shop to get some food, and yeah.. here I am, writing on the computer, even though my head feels like it's about to explode... By the way I want to thank Lanko-chan about the comment on the last blog post, it made me really happy.. and kind of embarrassed^¤^'' ehehee... Well my head's a bit dizzy right now, so I think that I'll go to bed.. Good night!

Inga kommentarer: