onsdag 12 november 2008

Sicko day nr 2.

Moshi, Moshi, Minnasan!
Today was my last germ day ^-^ I've been cured! By my own immune system.. When I get ill the sickness often only holds on for a few- one to three days.. If it keeps on longer, it's something more serious^^
Tomorrow I'll finally be able to go to school. Even though I've only been home for two days, it feels like a eternity. There's so much I've already missed! A chemistry test, Swedish assignments date, and much more! I'm not even allowed to go to practise today, so I'll miss things there too. I feel so lost :/ Tomorrow me and Lisa-chan are going to have a feministic meeting with other nice people. We're going to watch a movie, eat some sweets (I'm not going to, but the others. I'll explain later), and maybe we'll get some pizza, then we're going to discuss the movie. It'll be so much fun! (I hope). We have the whole 1000kr (sek) to spend! Hehe.. maybe we should go shopping instead >:3 Nah.. Just kidding.
The snow melted almost right after it came.. It's so sad.. We haven't had a proper winter in two years now, it's all because of the global warming :( People really should try do something about it.. So depressive, a winter without snow... it really sucks.
Yeah.. About the sweets thing, for those who don't know, I'm on a thing called Candy vow, It's a decided period of time which you're not allowed to eat any candy on, and in return for the "candy cellibate" you get a certain amount of money, which for me in this case is 1000kr (sek) for a year. I've only got about 1,5 months left. I think I've already told you all this once... Well a little repetition dosn't hurt. This is everything I've got in my mind for this time. C-YA!

Inga kommentarer: