torsdag 27 november 2008

Evening'!

Sorry for the sudden end in my last post... While I still was writing I saw the teacher arrive, so I had to close everything down... Now about the thing I was gonna write about in school (after the snow thing). I've been freaking pissed off at a girl in our class, (and ya' know it takes hell of a lot to get me angry), because last night I read one of her latest blog posts´... I thought of her as a nice person that I spent time whith, but you can never guess what she'd written in there. Something about my friends (I included) always being so mean to her and that she wanted to strangle every single one of us, that she'd feel really good after doing it, and so on. I have never ever done anything that she could be angry about. I mean.. grow up and get help-.- No normal people writes that kind of shit in their blog. At least not if it's your friends you're talking about. If that's the way she feels about hanging around with us, then why not just stop doing it? If you don't apperciate your friends, then you don't deserve any. That's what I think. Yeah... this maybe gives out the expression that I'm a evil bitch that dosn't care for anybody, thats wrong. I always put my friends needs on the first place, after that I can start considering about myself. That propably is one of the main reasons why I've been so angry... or should I say dissapointed? I would never do anything wrong against her on purpose, and still she wrote bad things about me without a reason, and it hurt real bad.
So.. now you've seen how I act when I'm upset..Lets hope this was the last time^-^! By the way, my grandma' left today... it feels kind of lonly here again :/ No more playing home... Bye.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Så nu vet jag varför du har ignonerat mig.. bloggen var absolut inte riktad mot dig, inte ett dugg. Du tror mig säkert inte. Men varför skulle jag bli arg på dig utan att du gjort något? Skulle gärna säga det här in real life, men då skulle du antagligen ignonera mig.