onsdag 5 november 2008

Yuki!

Hi, minnasan!
Today when I woke up, the ground was white of snow! Even though it only was a thin coating of frost blend with snowflakes, it made me feel really good about the day^-^ Unfortunately I was to face with the fact that the good feeling would crach within a hour -.- The first lesson we had was in community-knowledge, and it was my, and two other persons', turn to present our works in the subject of "The Global Warming and its' effect on the enviroment". I was so damn close to vomiting as I stood in front of the whole school class and delivered the information, while trying to keep a hold of myself. Personally I didn't think that it went that good, but the teachers' were pleased with it so.. what can I say. To be honest, I don't think that our group will get more than a G, with a good chance maybe VG, so I'm very dissapointed of myself, I worked so hard, and failed.. well fuck that. ( our grades are divided into MVG-the best, VG-medium, G-good, IG-not good at all).
Tomorrow I have two examinations, one in music theory and the other in English. The English test is decisive for 50 procent of the Englis grades. And I can't seem get my thoughts together, so I'm stressed out right now :/ By the way, I forgot to tell you last time that I got a new ear piercing in Tammerfors, now I have five in my left ear and one in my right. You propably wonder why the number of them is so differently divided, well that's simply because it's much more easy to see my left ear in the mirror while sticking a needle through, and it hurts in my eyes when I try to look to the right for a longer period of time. And no I'm not a freak that enjoys the feeling of pain. It's just much more cheap that way, and as a matter of fact, it heals much faster than the ones made with a "hole gun" ( I think that's the name of the thing they use in the smithy shops). Weird, huh.?..
On Sunday it is the Father's day. I'm not really looking forwards to that day, because we'll propably be invited to our grandparents place, to eat some damn unhealthy food and spend time with our "plastic" grandma' who has a annoying supercilious way of acting. Besides, dad won't even be home on that day, so what's the point in celebrating it?. Well whatever.
I got'ta go and study now! Wish me luck! Bye bye, G-night Sleep tight!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I think you did great on the global warming thing :D omg i haven't noticed th piercing :O Im soo mean!

and yeah, there is something i always wanted to say to you.. I really admire you. You're always kind and you have never been mean or anything. You're such a great friend.. I hope you now that.