söndag 23 november 2008

Future... Questions.. Hard work..

I've finally found the perfect policy for me. It's the IB - International Baccalaureate line. A policy where all your studies are in English. And you get to choose your subjects! That means that I can skip physics and chemistry, and take biology instead of them! I really hope that I get into this policy, I mean it's like handmade for me..
Wonder which lines´ my friends are gonna commence in..? I have no clue about their intentions. They've all been so messed up in their thoughts, just like me, cause of the sudden urge to make a decicion about our future.. okay.. maybe it isn't so sudden, but it sure is hard. Allmost everyone of my friends are gonna move away to another municipality, that's one thing I'm sure of.
It's kind of sad, when you think about it.. We have shared our joys and sorrows together for the past six years, and now everyone's just gonna get split up... I'm gonna miss them... Well life sucks. So... I just have to keep up with the hard work so that I'll stand a chance in the admission examinations for the programme...
This is all I can come up with for this time.. I know it's a bit boring, but I'm not really in a mood of writing funny things right now... Bye.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I saw you missed comments. Well, here you get one. My english suck, but I wanted to say that I like reading your blog. It's interesting to read it even if I don't know you. =)

Anonym sa...

Hey!! I'm going to miss you...and everyone else to!! But we will keep in touch...Right?