fredag 14 november 2008

Samui..

(Yesterday) When I woke up. As usually I looked out of the window besides my bed.. Or acctually madrass (I sleep on the floor), I bet my face looked like this O.O , because the ground was all covered in a 5 to 10 cm thick layer of snow, and it hasn't melted yet! You should've seen Lisa-chan! When I got into the school bus. She was like : Snow, snow, snow SNOW! I Love SNOW! Sooo White, SOO cold, SoO nice.. I LOVE SNOOOW! She said this all with a mad expression on her face ^-^'' . And to be honest it was a bit creepy x.x
The feminist meeting went pretty well, considering of the problems we had before it^¤^ (Long story). In the end, we only were three persones, but we had a great time. We ordered pizza, watched a movie and generally enjoy'd our time :)
Have you ever wondered if there is souch a thing as a parallel world? Maybe.. a place where no one needs to suffer from hunger nor cold.. A world without any discrimination against different people... A place where I can just be... me..? This is the thoughts I got after I'd started to read a manga named Amatsuki, I really like it. It's a story about a boy who fails his history in first year, so he's forced to go to a edo-age created town, that is inside of a huge box formed thing. It's acctually a really high-tec place, but through these google like things it all seems like the real thing. After spending a really short amount of time there he's suddenly attacked by a monster, wich ends up with him dissapearing in the real Edo-period. It's really interesting. You should try read it!
This day was cold.. Soo cold.. Otherwise it was a plain, normal, boring day.. So I'm gonna' go 'n prepare for tomorrows SARJIS MANGA EVENT! Sleep well!

Inga kommentarer: