söndag 16 november 2008

Manga, Japan, Anime = LOVE ^-^'

Hi! Everybody. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel very depressed... Even though the manga event yesterday, was great.. I just can't smile and be happy... It's propably because no one has left any comments on my latest posts'.. I'm so lonely :´/ hehe... okay.. that's presumably not the real reason... I guess I've just had a bad day.. Like anyone else..
*Trying to think of something to write about..
Ah! I've forgot to tell you. Last Monday, I decided on becoming a vegetarian. This propably sounds a bit strange.. I didn't do it because I'd wanted to protest against something.. I just want to lear understanding different kinds of people. So I haven't ate any red meat in about a week now, and acctually I've felt much better than I did before.. okashii.. I guess my body just prefers' beans better than meat..^-^ This day has been all about Death Note. I've almost finished the anime now. And I also watched the Death Note Movie 1. To be honest, I don't really think the persones that play the parts of Light and Ryuzaki fit the roles at all. And almost the whole story was changed. So the movie was a big dissappointment to me.
When I was at the manga event, there was a group of girls in my age that were dressed in all sort of unusual clothes.. Few of them was cosplaying (one as L-kun, she acctually was the winner of the cosplay competition, and one as Reita, from The GazettE), I got a little feeling of lonliness when I watched them laugh and talk about all sort of things.. Even though I have great friends, I wish that I had friends like that too, so that I wouldn't be the only one that dresses like a "weirdo" and stands out of the group. It would be so nice to have somebody to talk to, somebody who acctually wanted to hear about my opinions and interests, someone who wouldn't feel forced or bored to hear me talk about japanese stuff ^~^'' Really don't get me wrong, I have superb friends.. It's just that they're not interested in the same sort of things as I am. Well now I'm off to dwell in my desolation XP Oyasuminasai minnasan.

Inga kommentarer: