onsdag 26 november 2008

Find true love..?

This is the third day my grandma's spending here... Somehow when she's around this place feels more like... a home?... weird...
I'm sitting in my room, chewing on a cookie and listening at all the damn annoying screaming of our guests' children (there is seven.. or eight.. of them... I think.. -.-'')... This is some kind of cruel torture for me.. Why God! Why!.. Nah just kidding.. It's acctually kind of nice to have people around at our place, so that mum' won't pay too much attention to what I'm doing, othervise she'd just be breathing down on my neck and komplaining of everything I do, or don't do...
Lately the sleepless nights has started to increase. Like yesterday I couldn't sleep before 2.30 am... Luckily almost every single one of our classes where canselled, or switched to textile craft, so I didn't have any problems staying awake... Or should I say.. I didn't have problems with people who'd notised when I was sleeping^-^ hihi...
One of my friends (lets call her... Chan) has really fallen in love with a guy, who acctually is my best childhood friend.. yeah.. okay.. he's my only childhood friend... (What can I say.. I wasn't so popular among the other children, especially the girls). Anyways... When she was talking about him you could hear that she really has found someone she likes, and the best of it, he's a pretty decent guy who hopely won't brake her heart because of some stupid thing...
Damn.. now mom's at it again... even though we have guests she still came up to the second floor just to see that I wasn't doing anything teenagers would consider as fun.. like listening too loud to music or watching tv... Don't get me wrong, my mum' usually isn't or.. wasn't like that, but she's started to become more and more tense. One morning when she woke up she came down-stairs and asked me about something... I don't really remember what it was, but it surely was something I wasn't happy to hear, so when I answered to her with a normal pitch, but a bit angry tone, she suddenly started to yell at me.. and the thing she yelled was "Why are you yelling at me!? I just asked you a question!". Ever since that I've been trying to avoid her... Which isn't so easy, because we're only three persons (dad isn't home so often, otherwise he'd be the fourth one) in our house. And now she's calling out my name... Well gotta' go.. She propably wants me to take out the garbage or something like that... C-Ya!

Inga kommentarer: