fredag 29 maj 2009

Ohisashiburi!

Hello, it's been long since the last time, around eleven days... right? I'm not so sure about the title of this post, there's a big possibility that it's all wrong, so please, don't pay too much attention to it ^^ Under this (post) gap of eleven days, I've done so much that I even can't remember the half of everything. Etoo... Let's see... Well, I've been so tired, that I've slept a few hours after each schoolday (mum' doesn't like this :P), I've also worked my as off with all the school projects, especially the Swedish and Society knowledge, which both had pretty big assignments... What do you think of the title "Japan through the times"? Too much of a cliché? Well a good friend of mine once told me that adults like clichés, so I chose this as the title for my Junior high degree assignment in society knowledge (it was in Swedish, though.) The whole projekt turned out to be a "success", I'm very pleased with the outcome of all of my hard work, it was worth it^^ Okay... that sounded a bit egoistic... Like "Kiss my feet, you low life people. I'm soooo good -.-'' style... Eheh... Have you ever felt that you've had enough, even though you've been incredibly close to the finish line? That you just can't stand it anymore? Well that's how I feel at least. Especially when it comes to the teachers, my patiense with them has totally ran out. I'm just so fed up with their crap. Like yeaterday one of our teachers forced me to skip the English and P.E class, just because she wanted ME, not anyone else, just me (okay there was about four other students too) to work on a f**king presentation movie of the week in Lingen... Ya' know what the worst part of everything was? Well there was many XP For example that we were forced to crowd in an incredibly small room -without any form of air conditioners, that barely could hold three little tables, around two computers, for three whole hours without any kind of permission for stepping outside of that little smelly box, kind of thing-.- At first we were around ten people pushing around in the room, but then some lucky individuals managed to escape and in the end there was just four people working on those (two) movies (the other one was about our meeting-places in this town, as if there were any -.-''.) This may soud like an easy thing to do, but imagine four people sitting side to side (incredibly close to eachother) in a room that could've passed for a sauna... horrible. When I finally "had" to leave that place (teacher couldn't stop me XD) the nagging hag got pissed off at me (I had to leave for the bus that I ride home with every day)... Sometimes I'm so happy because I live in tha´bushes (still most of the time I'm not)... It totally saved me yesterday ^.^ Yeah... this was about everything I guess... And by the way, pardon me for my freakingly´, bad English won'tcha´. Everything is a bit stirred up in my head right now, I woke up around 3 o'clock Am. and haven't been able to sleep after that... Yeah... And I've also vomited twice -.- Talking about freshness XP ...And watching Japanese dramas definitely doesn't improve my English ^^'' Now once again I'm of to the... TOILET! Bye~

Inga kommentarer: