måndag 4 maj 2009

Reason..

To write a novell aka. short story... What should I write about.. Love? Life? Sacrifices? Death? Future?... Myself?.. There's too many subjects to choose from... and the lack of imagination that I possess is a big problem too. This is a homework assignment that has to be made til' tomorrow... Wonder if I'll make it :/
I've been wondering how people succeed with keeping themselves skinny? Because for me it's (not that I want to become super skinny), no matter how much or little I eat and exercise, I'll always stay as a "normal" sized person XP Wonder how it feels like to be skinny? Is it as great as everyone seems to think? Maybe... I would like to try it out :D But yeah.. Who cares... The size doesn't make a person less or more valuable. Everyone is equal, don't you think?
Lately I've bumped into many persones who seems to think that the people who blog are complete idiots who live for make-up and alcohol... This makes me sad... It isn't true, so why should everybody be labeled into that group of people?.. I think it's kind of pathetic -.- Well...Well... Children, it's time to go to bed now and I'll maybe, if you behave, continue the story of my life tomorrow ~Good Night~

1 kommentar:

Lanko sa...

belive me, skinny sucks. it's impossible to fit in clothes and guys don't like skinny girls.. really it sucks.. and i grow alot of hair because i dont have any fat.. :(