onsdag 3 juni 2009

Tokyo the 1 of august 2009 :D

Oh God. It's already June... The time has passed by so fast... It feels as if it was yesterday that I told Ess that "It feels as if this is the real beginning of my life" (this actually happened the first of January -09)... It's hard to believe, but soon... so soon... I'll find myself in Japan. Tokyo to be more precise (for the first three weeks at least), where the language camp is going to take place. *haaa...* Now I'm seriously longing for that day to come... Guess what! I just baked a cinnamon bun cake :) In the end it turned out to be pretty good (haven't tasted it yet though). It's a pity that I can't find my USB cable for the camera, othervise I would've posted a picture of it :/ Well, it consists of many cinnamon buns that has been stucked together, and it also has icing on the top... I'm seeing forvards to hearing mums' opinion about it... Wonder if she'll like it... Yup.. Today was a pretty "chill" day in school. I finished my trousers in the textile craft and learned that my teacher (still) is a total hag... (sorry for that, I just had to get it out of me :P).. The reason for this is that she propably won't raise my grades, even though I've busted my ass of on those freaking ugly pair of trousers >( Well some people just can't appreciate hard work. *Oh* I almost forgot, I also had my second P.E class with the fifth graders... Not easy at all... They're a little too noisy for my taste. But in the end everybody listened and played the game I told them to. "I feel great. Not a single thing to worry about!" is what I'd like to say, but it would be a big fat lie ^^'' Well now I'm off, to clean my room. Sayounara~ Oh! By the way dad's coming home today! (haven't seen him in ten days) Maybe I'll force him to take a bite of the pretty cake that I've made!~

1 kommentar:

pucca-chan sa...

heey, i think i know why you cant find your usb-cable. Cause i think i got it here xD Im not sure, but it might be yours.. i'll bring it to school tomorrow :)