torsdag 14 maj 2009

The final start.

And here we are again. Some things never change huh... The school days has became a mere bother, we don't learn anything and yet still we have to go there every single day... I'm really looking forvard to the 12:th of June (this is when our school ends). I skipped a class for the first time in my life, today. I figured that this was something you have to do at least once before you've finnished with the junior high... So true... You propably wonder why? Well the real reason for this was that we didn't have a music lesson (which was supposed to be before the "skipped" lesson) so we had an hour spare time there and it would've been compeletly pointless to go to the class where the teacher only naggs... I can't stand her -.- So I decided to take a well deserved break XP and go watch the guys play football instead (yes I am going to do the things I missed as home work... not that it would've been anything important)...
I feel happy... But still not relieved. The sun is shining brightly and the summer is headed full speed towards the Northern part of Sweden, but I just can't let go of the freaking exchange thing... Ya' know, it's time to apply for a visa to the country... Incredibly complicated... *Oh' I have to go now, but I'll be back.. someday... (hopefully)~

Inga kommentarer: