söndag 10 maj 2009

Solitude hurts´. Right?

Hello my dear friends. I'm finally back from the long (two days) jurney, to and from the Explorius "get together" in the capital of Sweden. It was fun... I spent over two days just with my father, which is something that I've never done before. Before we left I got to meet some of his working colleagues, and what surprised me the most were that they all knew that I was leaving for Japan... This may sound a bit strange but I was "moved" by this... Yeah, sure.. He spends fiwe days a week with them, so what was I expecting...? But still he seemed so proud when one of the colleagues began talking about that... It had never even crossed my mind that he'd be proud of me... I had always thought that it was incredibly bothering for him, because of all the money that is required for the programme.. So we drove for twelve hours to get to Stockholm, where we stayed over at a aquaintance persons place. Then in the morning we got ready for the meeting (that lasted for fiwe hours) and after that we sat into the car and drove back home, this time it only took nine ands a half hours, so we arriwed home four o'clock in the morning. That is the reason why I just woke up... I'm so tired! Well.. well... I'll go and grab something to eat now. JaNe~ oh by the way. The chick that's responsible for Japans students, told me that I have to learn 50 kanjis and to keep an one minutes long introduction about myself, that may not sound so hard... but you can't even imagine how difficult it is... BYE~

Inga kommentarer: