fredag 15 maj 2009

~.~

Aww... My eyes hurts -.- I'm so tired that I hardly can keep my eyes open... It's been like this for a few days now. Mum' says that I'm depressed or something XP The truth is that I've just grown so tired of this everyday life... People are so tiring : / Sometimes I just feel like shouting out "F#*x off freaking hypocrites" loud to everybody ^-^ So shameless humanes can be... Well I'm not going to waste any effort on those kind of people :) Today I went shopping with a friend of mine in the hope of finding a dress for the breaking up, but I ended up buying a pair of trousers that fit me perfectly :D Lucky! It was incredibly fun to shop with Murvelludd-chan, she had her own opinions about clothes and we found many different articles of clothing that would've been sooo nice to afford buying ^^ Just gotta´wait til´ I become rich :3 I'm off now! (dad has made some delichious dishes of fish, butter and potatoes) Umee :D XOXO Shizuka-chan

Inga kommentarer: