tisdag 5 maj 2009

Dead end.

These thoughts just keep on coming. It's something I can't stop, no matter what I do... And they all end up at the same point, that will say; I don't want to attend to school after this last term. I've tried to find options, but it all seems so boring... I want to do something with my life. And that something doesn't include studying all the time. My hand still hurts´ a bit, the reason for this is that I tripped while playing basketball alone... On a pool of mud -.-'' The humiliation didn't end here though. Almost the entire Finnish parallel class was watching as I did this ^^'' Luckily my clothes didn't get dirty... But my hands were all covered in mud... Still I just got up and continued throwing baskets... I think that I'll do this tomorrow too (without the fall) :D It's so much fun! There's tons of school assignments that are just waiting to get done by me... I just can't seem to be able to gather enough energy to do this XP Well.. gotta' keep on trying. There's only approximately one month left... Now I've gotta´go to bed. Still, you know I love you XOXO Shizuka-chan XD

1 kommentar:

Lisa sa...

Kanske behöver lite från din sida för att orka själv... :(