söndag 17 maj 2009

Good evening.

My dear friends I have the pleasure of informing you, that once again... I'm tired -.-'' *Yawn... I woke up around eleven o'clock this morning... ever since, I've been wandering around the house like a zombie ^^ This day has been incredibly pleasant. The weather is so pretty and both of my parents are at home :D We cleaned the front yard and Dad´made some BBQ for dinner... So nice :) Quality family time - That's what I call it :3 I've been chatting with a Japanese guy from a language learning webb-page, he's going to teach me some Japanese, in exchange I'm going to teach him English, good deal huh ^^ Nice to finally get someone to teach me (at least) the basics of the language! God I hate to live in a socially restricted place like this -.- And don't worry, I'm not going to give him any personal information about myself... That's what my parents told me not to do... Sometimes I really wonder how stupid they think I am...? Well yeah, it's true you can never be too cautious... Ayways, I don't care if he's a psyco-maniac or pedofile as long as he's nice and willing to teach me ^_^ So the summer has (almost) finally arriwed to the North of Sweden! It's around 19 celsius degrees in the shadows outside! Yattaa!! And once again I have to evaporate! JaMata!~

Inga kommentarer: