söndag 3 maj 2009

Life is wicked..

I'm sitting here infront of the computer trying to do anything possible to get my mind of the exchange thing... But it's all just a bunch of wasted effort, I just can't stop wondering about the family I'll recieve... Will I have as good luck I had with the German family? or will I even get a family?.. it's been over a month since I sent the letter to the company... and there hasn't been a single message concerning the family... I'm going all crazy thinking about this -.-
Yesterday evening something creepy happened... Or at least I think happened. When I went to the kitchen to get some water, I notised that there was a cutting board with a plate and a bowl on top of it, on the table.. This scared the crap out of me because I have no remembrance at all of such a thing... On top of that, I've never even seen the chopping board before :/ So I can guarantee that I haven't used it... It can be that my brother has put them on the table... but how come I haven't seen them before yesterday evening? (brother left Friday morning)... Yeah... as you may have notised I'm going all nuts ^^'' Well... luckily there's school tomorrow, so that I won't have any time to think about everything... :P Now I'm off~

Inga kommentarer: