torsdag 11 juni 2009

*YaWn*

Good morning my dear blog followers. I don't have much time, so I'll make this one short. There has been so much going on this week, that I haven't had the time to blog. So let's take a short glance through my week. On Monday we had our long awaited "Finishing-dinner", that is kept among the ninth graders and the teachers... It was incredibly fun! I got a diploma that said "This years migratory bird" and a (home made) flag representing Japan... This somehow made me a bit sad... It's like the reality would've struck me... After tomorrow I propably won't meet these people anymore... This truth scares me... Because I don't want to lose any friends! :( Well I'll do my best with keeping in touch with the closest ones though... I definitely won't let go of them! ^^, On Tuesday I went to my grand parents place, where I decided to stop eating candy until the first of August. Wednesday was a horrible day. I went to the town with my mum´ in the hope of finding a dress for the breaking-up that takes place on Friday. But no matter where we searched the dresses would be strange and even ugly -.- and then, surprise, surprise, mum´began blaming me for this and nagging "I shouldn't have come with you! I have much more important things to do than go searching for an unnecessary dress! You can use one of your old ones!". How come that parents just can't understand when you tell them that it's an important once a lifetime occasion, where you want to look as perfect as possible. That will say, you won't have on some old rags from the closet! Well, who cares? Certainly not she -.- I'll go shopping by myself today, and I pray to God that I'll find something! Now I've gotta´go! Bye~

Inga kommentarer: