tisdag 16 juni 2009

Never wanted*

Finally! I've got access to a computer!! Or should I rather say that *I've got permission to be on the computer -.-''* Right now I'm in Tammerfors, at my cousines place. Where I've been ever since Saturday... It seriously feels like I've been here for ages! I wanna´go home... never thought that I'd say that.. ^^'' Well there's only... six days left... -.- I can't stand this... Right now my cousine is sitting on the floor with her friend and her nine... scallops... (I don't even know if that's what they're called)... She has... should I say "a bit" odd preference for house pets... Well... yeah... there are man different kinds of people in this world... Which is good... I mean. Imagine how boring life'd become if everybody was exactly alike.. God... As you propably know, Friday was the last day of my nine years of complusory school, which made me sad... "This is the last day that I'll step into that building as a student of it. After this day I'll become a total stranger to the people there... My place in the teachers daily lifes will be filled with a new student... It's difficult to imagine a life without the present people... I'm going to miss this life of mine... so much..." this is exactly what I was thinking for (almost) the whole Friday... Heh* I'm jumping from one subject to the other ^^'' Sorry for that...
You're propably thinking that I'm a stupid idiot, because I'm staying such a long time at a place where I seriously don't want to be... The thing is... My Mum´ doesn't want to have me around on Midsummer... So she told me that I should stay here and "enjoy" my summer holidays... But the truth is that she doesn't have the energy nor the will to be around me... Well I guess it's good that I'll be going away for a while ^.^ So that she'll be able to rest ad forget about all the trouble I'm causing her :) Well... This post was a bit messy. I apologise for that. And now it's time for me to leave. Bye~

Inga kommentarer: