söndag 28 juni 2009

五十 - ついに完成!

I've finally done it. I've managed to write fifty kanjis without any help :D Now I'll only have to learn how to keep a one minute long introduction of myself... That's going to be difficult... These are some of the kanjis that I've learned :
母、父、心、石、右、子、友、青、緑、白、赤、 車、牛、犬、猫、大、 愛、小、神、花。雨。家族。本。日。月。山。川。火。水。金。男。女。木。一。二。四。千。
They're not that hard to remember...
My summer vacation, so far, has been pretty un eventful. Today I woke up at three o'clock (PM)... I feel a lot calmer than I did when we still had school... Or maybe I should say "emptier" instead of "calmer". yeah... It's as if my life'd ended with the school... Well. Now it's time to begin building on a new life for myself, now that I don't have any spesific place to belong to^.^ *yawn... I think I'll try finding a site where I can watch a movie named "Negative happy chainsaw edge", it's supposed to be good and one of my favourite actors are in it, so I'll give it a go. Ja mata~