söndag 7 juni 2009

Hellöö

What a nice day... Gloomy clouds covering the sky... *Haa...* Friday was so nice... Me and a group of friends grilled and played soccer the whole evening :) Right now I'm waiting in my room, for the guests to arriwe. My brother's going to have his graduation party today... Grandma´has baked some incredibly tasty cookies (the sort that I never succeed with)... And mum´has been up ever since the early morning, she's been decorating the cakes... *drool* they're so nice looking ^^ I wish that someday I'll be able to make as good bakings as they both do :D Wonder if it'll begin raining and thundering... I hope it won't... :/ And there it went.. My mind slipped again :( There hasn't been a single day ever since I got accepted, that I haven't been thinking about Japan... Please someone help me, just one day... Give me one day when I don't have to worry about it... The thought has became a bother... Rather than joy I feel tardy and fed up... Jah jah.. Now positive thoughts!... can't come up with any -.-'' GACKT! He's so cool ^^, The way he sings... He compeletly puts his soul and mind into it... It's almost as if you'd be able to hear his thoughts through the words that you can't understand... OH! * I think my cousines arriwed now. Gotta´go C-ya~

Inga kommentarer: