tisdag 23 juni 2009

Tadaima!... Okaeri...?

Here we are again... Sitting in front of the computer while listening to mums´ talk about how I'm such a horrible child ^^'' This time it's the topic "Host family"... And the last sentence payed attention to "I wonder how long they'll have the energy to listen to your talk, you're such a horrible kid without any manners..." I can't really remember how the "discussion" went on... But I think it was something like "I'm tired of listening to you. Always so annoying. It's good that I'll only have to stand you for one and a half months anymore." ^.^ Well it's true. I'm almost one hundred per cent sure that they'll all be much happier without me hanging around the family as a loose particle. Only family in the house ya´ know :) That'd at least be my policy if I had a home with people living in it... Did I already tell you about how the week at my cousines place went?.. Well if I didn't, then read the earlier post about... Tuesday? (I think it was.) It pretty much describes my week... =_='' Never more... Only 1,5 months left... huh... ^^ That time'll (hopefully) fly by in a blink of the eye :)
Now I'll have to go and pack my things together (mum's all nuts, because two of my bags are lying on the bench.) Ja~na~

Inga kommentarer: