torsdag 4 juni 2009

Congratz´ bigbro´!

Hello peeps. Today was the last day of my brothers twelveyears long education (school years). That will say - he got his degree! He graduated from the "Natural Science Programme" (upper secondary school) :D It's impossible to portray my feelings about this... Maybe the closest description would be the simple word "Proud"... Yes.. that's the word... proud... ^^ I hope that someday I'll be standing on the stage with a white (degree) cap on my head too! And maybe my sister will feel the same way as I do now? (as if that'd ever occur XP.) My grand parents (from mums´side) came over today and... cleaned -.- My grandma´is something I'd like to call an "almost pedant" person... Even though me and my sister had tidy´ed up the place before they came, she still could find incredibly many "misstakes" with it all :/ Well, we're going to have big bros´ graduation party on Sunday... So I guess It's just good that they came over to our place right? ^^, My camera's getting full :( I only have something like eighteen or twenty spaces left... (When the camera's empty there are around 750 spots.) So I'm in a pinch right now, with all the coming feasts and everything! You know the cake I was talking about in yesterdays post? Yeah, well I kind of ended up (almost) eating it all by myself... I guess it wasn't that tasty... Mum only took one piece of it... Sis´ didn't take any (I think) and the same goes for dad´... Though my grandma´ate one piece... But that doesn't matter does it... I guess I'll give up on baking for now on ^-^ It's better to leave it to someone who can make tasty cakes right? :) Well I'm going to continue watching this Japanese drama now (name: Bloody Monday.) It's really good and has an incredibly "hot" lead actor :D (Miura Haruma) *gaah* If you excuse me, I'm going to start drooling now ^^ JaMata~

Inga kommentarer: