onsdag 23 november 2011

You make my life bright, shine up my days with incomparable light.

When I think of you, I can't help but to smile.
Your face so clear in my mind.
Being apart doesn't matter as long as it's just for a while.
Because I know that there's only one of your kind.
That smile so sweet, makes even sugar feel sour.
Those eyes that shimmer, like the ocean they make you drown.
All this makes me love you more and more for every passing hour.
Your hair so smooth and brown.
You hate, but I love to run my fingers through.
To be able to have you close by, to feel your presence.
Even if these moments are few.
They are all small pieces of heaven, like rare small crescents.
Handed out to the lucky ones as presents.
For me there's only You.
You make my life bright, shine up my days with incomparable light<3

Inga kommentarer: