fredag 4 november 2011

A Brand New (Bright) Life

Well, the title pretty much reveals what's been happening in my life during the past few weeks - too much to write about at least. Short draft: I've met the my saviour, my beloved new roommate<3 She's honestly propably the only reason why I'm still alive. After finally breaking free from the destructive relationship in which I'd been trapped in for a year, I didn't know where to go, what to do whith myself, or even how to survive the day... Then she came. Gave me a home. Hooked me up with the most wonderful young man that I've ever met, and gave my everyday life a purpose again<3
I've been living my life under the supposition of knowing what the word "love" stands for... But honestly, I've been wrong all the time. Love isn't a hopeless, painful struggle in between two parts. Love isn't something that's supposed to hurt or make you cry for no reasons at all... It's something enjoyable. When you shine up just by the thought of your beloved one, when you can't stand being apart from them, and after saying "good bye" begin longing for the next time you'll be in his arms... This is what he taught me<3
The coming week school will start again. I'm not looking forvards to this... Even though I've had a "break" for six wonderful weeks (turkey, 4 weeks at a kindergarten and the spring vacation <- which is now) it doesn't feel enough. If it was a choice for me to make, I'd still be working at the daycare instead of rottening on a schoolbench. It's such a rewarding job. To see the children grow, how they bond with you, and the best part; when they count you as a part of their day - expect you to be there when they arrive in the morning. I miss this...
But! Now I'm off to the basement level to fetch the laundry! Bye~ <3

Inga kommentarer: