tisdag 8 november 2011

An obscure feeling of sorrow...

An unfamiliar feeling of obscure sorrow is lurking at the back of my mind... But why? All day long I've been happy, almost too happy. And now suddenly everything just took a rapid turn. I honestly feel like crying... Though, with no reasons at all? What's this supposed to be?.. ugh... so frustrating >.<
In the morning me and my roomie went to the hospital (just for a normal check up), after that was dinner at the local upper secondary school, Christmas shopping (a little bit early out, I know but still) and suddenly my mood just sank. I've tried to, but can't figure out the reason for this!! It's driving me mad!!
Well, whatever, can't do anything about it so :P I've been longing to see this movie called "Trust", according to my sweetheart it's an emotional story worth watching, and I guess that a rush of emotions wouldn't do me bad in my current state... We'll see if I can convince my little roomie to watch it together with me :)
Now I'll occupy my thoughts with a trailer from this movie! Bye~

Inga kommentarer: