torsdag 10 november 2011

Wieeee!!

What a beautiful day :D Seriously the weather's been nice, sunny, with a clear sky and slightly chilly breezes. AND! I woke up with sweetheart at my side. His slightly drowsy eyes looking at me while fumbling after his shirt, so cute <3
Yesterday I was invited to have dinner and sleep over at his parent's place, so I had the chance to meet his entire family while enjoying the most delicious three-course meal ever (cooked by the father^^). Such a lovely bunch of people<3 I had a really nice time there! Unfortunately, grown-ups have jobs and students don't, so I had to part from my hard working boyfriend after two hours or so<3
After doing this I've been hyper-actively flying all over the place. Unable to sit still or stop talking. Feel a bit sorry for my little roomie though, she's been forced to stand this for hours now! hihi... Who knows, maybe I'll meet my honey tomorrow again<3 :D
That was about everything I had to say for this time now resume watching Dreamer! Bye~

Inga kommentarer: