söndag 6 november 2011

Life at its best :)

It should be illegal to be as happy as I'm at the moment! The feeling is so overwhelming... Unable to stop smiling all the time, yet unable to stop worrying all the time. So confusing but still so wonderful! I don't know what to do with these abundant feelings >.< any good ideas? ^^"
Yesterday was one of the most perfect days of my life. I finally got to meet my swetheart again<3 A cozy evening with take out food, a good movie and my wonderful boyfriend :D What more can you ask for?
This evening though, will be spent in the company of my sweet roomie and a good friend :) watching movies (including "My sister's keeper") and just generally hanging out^^
Anyways, I'm off to the kitchen now! Maybe I'll grab a bite or something~ Bye<3

Inga kommentarer: