måndag 14 november 2011

Hero of a sad story

A hero of war, is that what they see? Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me. I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust... When I look back at my time in Japan this is pretty much what it feels like. A highly prestigious teenager whom everyone's so damn proud of.. Scars for life and a language certificate - is everything I got... When thinking back, was the trip really that necessary? Or did it make me into whom I am today? If I had not went there would my life be any better? Or would it be worse? Would I even be alive today? All I know is that this would've been my last year of school... Such a wonderful thought... No more school! Well, hopefully I'll be accepted for the apprenticeship program, so that I can work instead of attending school.
My thoughts are such a mess!! I can't make any sense out of them at all! Maybe I should go to bed and ponder about everything? Though if so, I'll have to wait for quite a while... Once again the apartment is crowded with guys, everyone occupying the bed -.- I think I'll scrap that idea :P
Bye~

Inga kommentarer: