söndag 27 november 2011

Slightly Morbid, or?

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused~
Wonder which one I would be? The abused or the abuser?
It's kind of funny, when listening to Marilyn Manson my train of thoughts becomes very odd in a weird way. It feels as if the lurking sick side of me creeps up. Like, just a moment ago I got the idea of watching Human centipede II just for the laughs. Normal people don't laugh to those kind of movies, or do they? How should I know :P The people around me are normal.. for me... The people who are alike me...
When thinking of it, "sick" is an expression I often get to hear from friends and random people.. Though, according to me "sick" is a slight exaggeration. It's a very strong word... I'd actually prefer "morbid" in that case. Well, people calling me sick aren't that much off track either, to be honest :P Now it's movie time!! Bye~

Inga kommentarer: