torsdag 30 april 2009

Nothing better to do.

I'm bored so I figured that I'd use my time for something good. Monday in Germany; When Janina and I woke up the sun was shining so brightly and birds were chirping! It was so wonderful... We got dressed and went downstairs to find her mother sitting beside of a compeletly laid table... It felt so nice... To sit there and eat the tasty sandwitches beside of an open terrace door... Just the thought of it makes me want to rush to the airport and get on the first plane there... After breakfast we got our bags and began our 20 minutes school bike ride.. I have to admit that I've always been incredibly lousy at biking, but I learned to do it properly thanks to Janina ^^''... We got breakfast in school too! But it wasn't as nice as back home. This was the first time that I met everybody from the German group too.. It was so much fun! After we'd eaten, we got divided into three groups which were supposed to work with the project, our group consisted of Hanne, Janina, Svenja, Emilia, Evelina and me. Our task was to look through all of the material that the different Comenius countries had came up with... Well it ended up with us watshing videos on Youtube instead XP *oh I have to go! I'll continue with the Monday later then ~Tsjuss!~

Inga kommentarer: