måndag 13 april 2009

Life or...?

Five days ago my cousine came to the arctic part of Sweden (XP) so I've been with her almost for the whole week. On Saturday we were slalom skiing and on Sunday Plopp-chan had her 16:th birthday party, unfortunately I could only stay there for two and a half hours... Yes it was because of my little dominant cousine who got pissed off by the bare thought of me going to a birthday party when she was here ^-^'' But the short time I was there was super fun :D I hope that the others had as much fun after that I left (of course they had ;p ). Well today I've been at my grandparents place with my cousines family (and my lil' sis')... It was... How should I put it... Very eventful... We went to the hills, where we were supposed to grill sausage, but I just slept in the snow mobile trailer (so boring), that's when my other cousin (11 years old... I think) decided that he'd walk back to the house on his own, beause he was so bored... Well later when we were supposed to go back to the house, we discovered that he had taken the wrong path, so we had to start searching for him. Well after we'd found him we took another path so that we'd come to the original trails. But the snow mobile trail we were riding was so soft that the whole trailer (where 6 persons were sitting) tipped over... God I was so wet when we finally made it back... I hope I won't catch a cold now ^.^
Lately I've been having these horrible nightmares. For exaple, in one, mum' just suddenly collapsed to the ground, she had this emotionless look on the face... It was just as if she'd had a heart attack... I got so scared by this dream that I had to get out of the bed to check on her so that she was okay... Luckily it was just a dream...
Tomorrow the school starts again... Only a week left to the Germany trip... I wonder how it all will go... jaja. I'mma´get going now-- jaNe~

Inga kommentarer: