fredag 17 april 2009

Amiable days..

It hurts so much :/ my stomach aches...
I took a "power nap" after I'd came back home... It was horrible... I had like two double dreams after eachother and every single one of them was a nightmare... In the first one (if I remember right) I suddenly got this awful pain inside of my head, seriously it was un-bareable... Like try to 'close' your ears, the feeling is much alike the pain you when your ears are blocking up. Then I woke up from that dream (or so I thought). When I did this, it hurt really much in my head... So when I stood up I had grown like half a metre... I think I started to scream, and when I was going to walk out of the livingroom I was so big that I couldn't fit the space our livingroom door leads to.. Not fun at all... And when I thought I woke up from this dream I only remember everything to be normal except from the horrible pain that came again... I fell asleep in this dream... And last but not least, the fourth dream (most scary one). In this one I woke up when our schools student counsellor came into our kitchen (at first I thought that it was mum'), but I pretended to sleep... When I notised that she wasn't the person that I'd took her for, I tried began walking towards the kitchen... My steps were wobbly and I couldn't get the voice out of my mouth... Suddenly dad' and sis' where there too. This was when the horrible part begun. Suddenly a wolf (huge one) appeared on our front yard, it looked around and notised us (we were inside of the house), it came to the window and started to scratch and hit it... It was so close, only half a metre away... Then suddenly we could hear more wolfs´ that tried to break into our house (these ones were at the door). I tried to yell at dad' when he had this calm look on his face, he just smiled and said that he could take them out with one shot if they came in and when I tried to yell and ask 'What about mother who will return home from work at any minute?!' but the voice just didn't come out that loud... The wolves continued to scratch and jump towards the door... Now I heard the sound of the front door opening loudly.. This is when I woke up for real, I was seriously shocked I just sat there and stared until dad' came there and started to nag because I hadn't answered his calls... This was everything for this time (sorry if the post is a bit blurry, I don't have time to glance through it) Bye.

Inga kommentarer: