onsdag 8 april 2009

Comeback.

The blogger's back! I haven't had the time to blog in over a week.. So finally I'm reunited with my ever so faithful friend... the laptop! I spent the weekend at Mai-chans place, where she thaught me how to write a letter in Japanese... Well I have to learn how to speak the language before I compeletly will be able to write a letter all by myself... That doesn't matter though. I sent the letter to the organisation on Monday, they should've recieved it by now... So the search finally begins!.. Now I won't be able to sleep before I get a family -.-'' Today I've cleaned the bathroom, compeletly. I even washed the walls and sauna... And yes, I did all this for a payment of 100 sek (kr)... It was so tough... ^^'' No wonder that mum' had that smug look on her face when I agreed on doing it for a payment like that... She was so exited that she even told dad' about it over the phone.. ~.~ Evil woman... I hope she's pleased with herself now that she've made me suffer for a whole day... again ^-^ My cousines will be coming to our place on Friday... Yatta! I feel somewhat relieved... I don't know why...maybe it is because I haven't had anyone to talk properly to lately... Beside of that, my cousine is one of the few persons that acctually listens to me and acts as if she'd really be interested in the things I have to say, which is very rare for anyone to do... Not even my mum' cares about my opinions, which is more hurtful than annoying. Well some people sucks... I've been watching 'Nobuta wo produce', a great Japanese drama serie... Everybody can change... Is that really true?... I wonder...
This thought suddenly hit me... What do I want to become?.. If I'd get the chance to chose one thing in the whole world, what would I want to become?... A real friend, that is what I want to become... a person that everyone can trust, a person that is easy to like... Wouldn't that be wonderful? ^.^....
Yeah, by the way... I've forgot to tell you peeps' that we have our Eastern holidays right now, that's why I've been home for the whole day... Yeah, yeah~~~~
Now I'll go and do something... THE END.

Inga kommentarer: