tisdag 28 april 2009

Home coming.

Now that I've gathered some strenght to blog, I'm going to tell you how the week in Germany was and what we did there. This is what we did to get to Germany; we left the town 12 o'clock with a bus and steered the wheels towards the airport (2hrs), where we waited for the plain for about one hour. After this we began our flying strike, the first flight was to Arlanda (1hr30min) after a nice landing, it was time for us to jog to the second plane that left after 45 minutes. This one was to Dusseldorf (1hr45min)After we had arriwed to Dusseldorf we went to get our bags. But there was only one small problem, Emilia´s bag didn't come. After a few minutes of waiting, we got a message that her bag had been left on the Arlanda, and that it would arriwe the next day. Then we rushed for the first of the three trains, we barely made it. The first ride was from the airport to the trainstation (20min), when we got of one of the girls got pale and shocked she said that her handbag was lost, later we discovered that she'd left it on the first train, the bag contained; 2 cellphones, a Ipod, 2000 sek(kr), a new digital camera and her passport. After (ab. 45min) we got on the second train (2hrs) where everyone was staring at us -.- Then it was time for the third train, we ran there and just barely made it. When we dashed into the train there was two women laughing and then one of them just suddenly bursted out "which one of you is Marianne?!" Everybody was just staring at the woman... Then we pointed at the girl, she was standing in the middle of the crowd looking like a question mark. The woman was like "HII! I'm Jan´s big sis' you'll be living at our place for a week!" This made everybody laugh out very loudly. The train ride lasted for around 1.5hrs and at the last minutes before our stop (11 o'clock) everybody was incredibly nervous and shaky. So when we finally got out of the train we met our host brothers and sisters (sister for me). I don't know about the others but to me it came as a shock when I met my host sister Janina, she was so incredibly tall! around thirty centimeters taller than me. Her dad was like two metres, so it didn't surprise me after I saw him. After we had greeted eachother we went to the car and drove to their house which was incredible... So clean and tidy... Just like a house from a IKEA catalogue. Her mother was so nice too and pretty! Well I don't have any more time right now, so I'll stop this here. Bye~

Inga kommentarer: