onsdag 29 april 2009

Myself inside of me?

I was just scrolling through some old posts, when I notised a comment I hadn't seen before. It was posted on the 18:th of this month... The last time I'd been on the computer before the trip was on the 17:th... So I didn't see it... Sorry about that.
Sometimes it really feels like all the hard effort you put into relationships goes to waste, but then there are times when you feel needed by someone... To me the feeling of being needed is walking alongsides with the feeling of happiness... Because if nobody needs you, then what's the point in needing them?
The picture at the top of this page is a real piece of art. It captsures every thought and every single feeling you can have. What do you think of it? To me it doesn't only represent the sadness and darkness in my life, as many people may see it. When you look closely at it you may notise many different feelings... For example, see how proudly the tree is standing there, even though it's all alone it's still there on the top of the hill and underneath a grey sky, keeping it's leafs alive. This is exactly what everyone should do when they feel lost... Just never give up... That's the most important thing.
Today has been a long day.. I've been a bit lost in my thoughts... I don't know why... But my head is just so filled with all this crap which has led to a traffic stop of my thoughts and somewhy the traffic won't seem to get moving, no matter what I try to do...
This thought suddenly hit me.. "What kinds of person´s do you hate?" please tell me... I, myself hate people who lie. No matter what they lie about, I just hate it... Why do people even lie to others... especially to the ones who trusts them? Well I dunno´ . Haa.. I'll tell you later about the trip. Now I'll just take a nap or so something.

Inga kommentarer: