torsdag 16 april 2009

3~days... >ö(>.<)ö<

Anger is one of the easiest feelings to express, but one of the most difficult ones to control... Isn't that right?
I've been home for the whole day (apart from a visit to the local hospital)... I'm sick. I woke up with a horrible headache and hig fever, but I stuffed myself full of pills so that I wouldn't feel anything (which I didn't do after a while) and I could live on.
I just finished watching the great drama 'Nobuta wo produce'... Are friends really worth all the hard effort and work you have to put into the relationship? This is a thing I've been wondering about lately... I mean, sure they're precious and good to have around. But is it really worth it... especially when you're the only one who cares? I wonder...
I think that I'll go to school tomorrow... Even though I feel like crap... But there is an important meeting I have to attend to...
It's three days left to the departure to Germany... I like cats ^.^ Which is good, because my host family has two of them... I just hope that they won't have freaky names, so that I'll remember them... Otherwise it'd be awkward... XP
I bought a new mp3 player today when I was waiting for the time to pass down town (1hr)... It's really cute (looks like a round, beige marble stone :D )...
*Garh...* Mum's so annoying... Right now she's nagging at me because my sis' didn't have her P.E outfit in the schoolbag today and apparently it's all my fault... man I don't get that woman at all :/ so confusing~ Well she doesn't have anything else to do, so I can't really blame her XP
Jajajaha.. I'll go and take a shower... After that I'll drug myself (compeletly numb) and go to bed...
¨-v^¨^v- Gute nacht -v^¨^v-¨

1 kommentar:

Lisa sa...

Varför känns det som att ingen här kommer fram till dig? Tro inte att vi inte försöker men du verkar så distant... :S...Du måste veta att jag finns alltid här för dig och jag vet att du säkert har det jobbigt med allt just nu, men det har nog vi alla. Försök att släppa in mig...jag är din vän och kommer alltid att vara det.