lördag 7 mars 2009

Winter Sports Holiday

tjojo. I just came in, I've been outside doing all kind of fun stuff. I made a "snowcastle" in the huge snow pile on our front yard ^.^ it turned out to be very nice, with a slide coming out from it. The sun is shining with all its might.. Such a nice weather :) This is our almost last day of the winter Sports Holiday.. On Monday it's school again. Well it doesn't matter, the Holiday has been so much fun! I'm not going to go into details now.
Ten days... Only ten days until I'll see An Café live ^v^ ~NYAPPY~... They've released a new single.. I think the name was something like "Bunny goes machine gun" it's really cute. well. well. I'll go and prepare some food now and maybe I'll bake something after that? yummy... Bye!
By the way - thnx Lanko ^^

Inga kommentarer: