lördag 14 mars 2009

Can't breathe

What would you do if you'd become pregnant at the age of fifteen? Would you make an abortion or give birth to the child? I could never imagine a life with an own baby at this age. Not that I'd have the chance to make the mistake and become pregnant anyways ^^''
The classic "Does boys really prefer stick thin girls, or is it just a stupid obsessive thought that the girls have made up themself?" question has been bugging me. Everywhere we look, we see these skinny model like girls who does everything to keep themselves thin, and it's not just girls who do this, the pressure of being thin has reached the guys too, the eating disorders among guys has increased with 30 per cent (I think it was) in ten years... But is it all really worth it?.. It's true that skinny people look better in the high fashion clothes that almost every store sell... But still... Is it really true?
And now some whining:
Somewhy I feel suffocated, I can't breathe properly... Propably a panic attack... Well it wouldn't surprise me -.-'' My sleepless nights has increased after I sent the files to Explorius... Which was about a week ago... Still can't stop thinking about all kind of weird stuff... That was about everything I had in my mind... Now my it feels a lot lighter. Thnx for reading ^^ Good bye and good night. *~*

Inga kommentarer: